Tuesday, August 14, 2018

ICT-10 A SUBJECT ON THE WAY OF SOCIAL LIFE

  It's been a while when we're just enjoying our summer. Now we're here getting ready for the first periodical  test. The lessons given were difficult but it is worth it.
  I have mixed feelings for the first period. But somehow I was able to meet all the expectations I was given. I have encountered many struggles but the feeling  of meeting all the deadlines was an achievement.

  Having the thirst of gaining knowlegde about blog and internet help me to be more efficient and help me to be able to teach some of the techinques to my siblings. After all the first grading period was good and interesting.

7 comments:

Innovation Solution

Reflection |  Innovative Technologies for Assessment Tasks in Teaching and Learning The important highlights of the last chapter mainly revo...